Friday, December 2, 2011

I would resembling to know why my big toe go white and stiff?

I would resembling to know why my big toe go white and stiff?
hiya,
is it painful or bumpy to walk on when this happen?this sounds like gout,my dad suffers really weakly from this and it sounds like a description of this,i may be wrong.His big toe go like this but its really hurting for him,and to move it.this is a build up of uric acids in the kidneys,which the kidneys havn,t be able to remove so it builds up and cause gout,mainly surrounded by the big toe.Hope im wrong but its worth getting it checked out.
Could be an infection or a foot fungus, lack of circulation.
Infections commonly make the skin look late and can be treated with antibiotics.
Foot fungii is normaly base around the nail,
Lack of circulation would clear the toe feel cold, you could be at risk of losing your toe if to be precise the case.
Either approach see your gp
You Have A Tumaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment