Friday, December 2, 2011

I be wondering..?

I had red bump around my vagina that hurt. Its be more than 3 years and i never got a symptom since consequently. I was also on my extent that time. Can it be herpes? its been so long since the first symptoms..and also i hear stress causes outbreaks..i remember individual so incredibly stressed out a few months but never got an outbreak?I be wondering..?
cant figure out but u want to say
Anytime that you entry changes surrounded by your gential area is a apposite time to see your doc or gyn.
Herpes for some people merely breaks out every couple of year, for others its a lot more frequent.
The one and only way to determine what is taking place is by seeing your doctor.
just because u havnt have an out break in a long time doesnt plan its not there. Theres no cure for herpes. Yeah and it probably is herpes
it could be herpes you call for to get tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment