Friday, December 2, 2011

I be burned on my shoulder beside boiling hose down going on for 8 yrs ago. do you know of any products that would give a hand?

please help me by recitation me of cremes, patches, home remedies,etc. anything that will receive this FADE.
its not really discolored its about one and the same color buts its very large(all throughout my shoulder) and it have little lines on it aghhh its soo embarrassing PLEASE relieve me i need it desperately.
:]
gratitude you.I be burned on my shoulder beside boiling hose down going on for 8 yrs ago. do you know of any products that would give a hand?
try vitamin e oil or almond grease two natural remedies which remove scarring
Cocoa butter usually help scars, but I don't know if it will work after 8 years. Consult your doctor. There are medical and solid treatments (like lasers) for this condition.
Think you will find ----Contractubes 10 g gel the best of all the meds.it's made within Germany by MAH/Titular:Merz Pharmaceulticals GmbH, D-60318 Frankfurt AM Main, Germany Alemania. Hope you can find it, Good Luck
go to ur dermatologist and ask him/her. i enjoy a barney arm. ur lucky compared to me! u dnt kno wat a barney arm is, do u? well thats freshly too darn bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment