Friday, December 2, 2011

I worked adjectives sunshine at the back a tractor inhaling the fumes and a morning subsequently I am still smelling the fumes and enjoy ba

I worked adjectives sunshine at the back a tractor inhaling the fumes and a morning subsequently I am still smelling the fumes and enjoy ba
You are experiencing the equivalent of 'petrol sniffing'. The fumes have gone straight through you trunk to the brain and now you own a bad headache. It will budge eventually, lot's of water and exercise will support to move the blood around the body so it can be cleansed by our bodies 'detox' organs.
I can not mow grass for same reason, smell of petrol beside cut grass and vibrating of mower and I am sick as.
If driving tractor is part of the pack of what you 'have' to do recommend you wear a mask next to a few drops of eucalyptus oil to stifle allergic reaction.
Hope you get the impression better soon. ".)
You'll be ok.
At least you weren't smelling cow dirt all sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment