Friday, December 2, 2011

I would close to to know if near is a lotion I can put on my arm to increase medicinal and slim down scarring?

I'm on dialysis currently and I get stuck beside needles in my arm three times a week. So this add up to alot of little punctures after awhile. I would like to know if here is something that will help drop off the scarring and maybe back my skin heal faster. Plus within some places my skin is already toughening from where they've stuck repeatedly. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.I would close to to know if near is a lotion I can put on my arm to increase medicinal and slim down scarring?
Any lotion beside aloe vera & vitamin e will help soothe & treat.
I'd recommend you go to local vigour food store & buy from them.
neosporin find it at any drug store.
Buy vitamin E capsules, and pierce the fall with a pin and rub the soft onto the scarred nouns. My mums nurse friend did this to reduce scarring when she have a breast reduction...
Aloe vera is the best. It is contained by drug stores. It is also in backpack balm(used for cow's sore teats). Works real perfect..
Avoid the use of lidocaine when your needles are placed. Make sure they are rotating needle sites and using your WHOLE access, not newly the easiest places.
can't you surgically have a port put contained by your skin--they use them with chemo so that the soul doesn't have to be stuck so oodles times. The port is surgically put under your skin when the dr have you asleep--you can't feel any torment. the port is put in a most important artery so the same place can be used over and over again. it is also worthy if someone is dehydrated because in need a port sometimes it is hard to find a artery. look up a port on web md.

No comments:

Post a Comment