Friday, December 2, 2011

I work at a year thinking and every year we run our kids swimming and every year..?

i get these white spots on my facade, they dont hurt but they do make my look quality of weird lol it is similar to these spots on my face dont want to sunburn with the rest of my skin HELP WHAT IS ITI work at a year thinking and every year we run our kids swimming and every year..?
Talk to a dermatologist. You may be allergic to chlorine or another added chemical to the wet.
Call your doctor and go surrounded by for a check-up. Don't waste your time looking for a cure on this website.
white spots. don't sunburn if it keeps up
sun spots. and no they will never tan. no more tanning for you. unless you want to look approaching and bronze and white cheetah!
My son had that and my pediatrician told me it be just different pigment of his skin. It be strictly cosmetic and there wasn't anything that I could do.
you might be allergic to the colorine to be exact in the swimming hose? i would call your doctor.
It sounds resembling sun spots and from what I know they won't tan.
The white spots are where on earth you have done deeply of sun damage to your skin. Once it get to that point it won't ever tan close to the skin around it anymore. I have it on my shoulders. I would stir to a dermatologist to have your skin checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment