Friday, December 2, 2011

I be told by someone that Spokane, Wa have the greatest cases of MS, is this true?

I be told by someone that Spokane, Wa have the greatest cases of MS, is this true?
I've heard like thing... and I'm contained by Oz, so I think it might be true.
I found this:
Multiple Sclerosis affects females within Spokane County at rates two to three times higher than males. The Spokane County rate for females next to MS is much higher than the Washington State rate.
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:iaar...
Don't know roughly speaking multiple sclerosis, but if MS stands for meth sucks, then yeah, Spokane and Tacoma probably front the nation for abuse.
100% of inhabitants with MS have geopathic stress first.
Geopathic stress should be treated a.s.a.p
Go to www.gseradicator.com

No comments:

Post a Comment