Friday, December 2, 2011

I WANT TO QUIT SMOKING BUT I CaNT AFFORD NICOTINE PATCHES?

CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME A PACK OF NICOTINE PATCHES FOR FREE PLZ I AM SERIOUS ABOUT QUITTING SMOKING
THANXI WANT TO QUIT SMOKING BUT I CaNT AFFORD NICOTINE PATCHES?
Well you smoke. Smoke cost money. Use that money to buy your patches.
Your going to involve to just concordat with the backache of not smoking until you have money.
Shouldn't of ever started to smoke.
Don't buy cigarettes and buy your own patch.
If you quit buying cigarettes, you can afford patches, they're cheaper anyway...correct luck, don't quit trying to quit...
buy gum then..
u should quit smoking by not buying the cigarrette packet and also try not to live with friends which enhance u to smolke and nicotine packets are cheper than ciggarette packet
If you have insurance try chantix. It works bearing better than anything else on the market
Well depending on the insurance you own they should cover it, as long as your doctors writes out a prescription for them, and for any other ideas yak to your doctor that the best way to do it. I would transport some to you cause I can capture then from my insurance, but I don't own an address to send them to, I am thinking going on for quitting myself, but I won't use the patches
Do you hold health caution insurance? Some insurances cover them. Also, if you know anyone in Ohio...cuyahoga county... they can draw from them free from the state, til the end of June. There are generic version that work the same and partly the price. Check with you local hospital, they hold cessation info, sometimes classes, they may have some assistance beside the cost.
If you don't quit smoking it will cost you much more in cigarettes. Just buy one box of patch ..it's all you'll have need of.
Lung cancer is HUGELY costly.
how come u can afford to buy smokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment