Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to brand a facial scrub, what should I use?

I'm thinking of mixing either sugar, brackish, or superfine sugar with my cleanser.
Can anyone recommend any of these? I most have sensitive skin that's prone to tiny clogged pores.I want to brand a facial scrub, what should I use?
NO, no and no! Oatmeal, almond ground up is the most adjectives facial scrub component. Not salt or sugar...
if your skin is sensative adjectives of those things will be way too low on your skin, thats going to grind your skin off, grind up some oatmeal contained by the blender and put it on your skin in a damp paste, scrub near it, then consent to it set and dry, then rinse it bad, the drying action should minister to it pull stuff out of your skin, or use the biore patch on your nose that verbs out tiny blackheads.
Use brown sugar with honey and a drop or two of extra virgin olive grease or coconut oil.
Use lemon liquid aswell, oh and olive oil. I'm not sure roughly sugar or salt but I dunno you could try. Hope I help :)
peel an ginger and dry them out in the sun. when dried , crush the trim and the mix it with plain yogurt.
fruti scrub, sandal scrub,milky scrub near sugar or facia its a natuarl scurb and suit s,u r skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment