Friday, December 2, 2011

I woke up beside a sore throat, throwing up and stomach issues, I cant jump to the doctor because I'm broke?

what over the counter medecine should I take. My eyes are adjectives hot, I keep getting 'goose bumps' and Im cold, and my stomach isnt react well to food. Any suggestions would aid thanks.I woke up beside a sore throat, throwing up and stomach issues, I cant jump to the doctor because I'm broke?
Just stick near acetaminophen for fever, clear liquid if you are having upset stomach.
General rule is...don't dispense the stomach ammo!
After vomiting...give the stomach at smallest on hour of total rest. Then try sips of clear liquids close to ginger ale or sprite with some of the carbonation gone (kinda flat)
if no better within a day or so...move about to the ER.
sounds like a frenzy. look for something that has restlessness reducer.
You sound resembling you have a stomach virus, Just nick some Tylenol and get some Gatorade. Take a luke thaw out shower and then shift to sleep. Keep the Gatorade next to you bed, you have need of plenty of fluids. You do not want to dehydrate with a restlessness and throwing up.
Theraflu will help.
Well first of adjectives drink lots of fluids and the best for nausea is not sprite, let a brown cola sit till it is flat, drink this after working contained by post-op/recovery unit for 4 years this is close to a magic bullet. If your hallucination hits 102 degrees shift to the ER. Make sure you have someone to check on you ever few hours because if your frenzy spikes or if you become too dehydrated you could be contained by a deadly spot. Soda crackers that are unsalted work economically to help and as far as over the counters clutch 1000mg of tylenol (assuming you have no contraindications) ever 6 hours and rest.
what do you aim when you say i cant shift the doctors because I'm. broke? ha vent you heard of n h s.

No comments:

Post a Comment