Friday, December 2, 2011

I go to the doctor a couple of weeks ago because I have a doomed to failure cough.?

The doctor prescribed me nasal spray, Flonase for a bad covering of post nasal drip. I haven't taken the nasal spray, I have basically waited it out. The cough seem to be gone, but I am constantly clearing my throat. Will this go away on it's own? I really don't want to own to use that nasal spray.I go to the doctor a couple of weeks ago because I have a doomed to failure cough.?
I use Flonase and it's great - the reason you be coughing, and why you clear your throat, is that your sinuses are always draining. If you don't hold on to them clear, you can develop a pretty nasty sinus cavity infection - sometimes major to surgery - and you do NOT want that.
Use the drops.
they hang around for along time youre right not to use these sprays you can start to depend on the chemicals.
When you travel to the doctor, they recommend what they think is best. If they give you a nasal spray, then you should use it. Sometimes they use drugs within combination to help fray the overall problem. Since you didn't use the nasal spray and the cough is gone, just check near your doctor to be sure. Sometimes it takes an antibiotic to do the trick. Please check near your MD and let them know that you didn't do the nasal spray, the cough is gone, but you still own to clear your throat.
No no..that nasal spray clears your nose when it's clogged resembling ''naselnex'' i used to have that probleme and use that.and it worked but for your throat.if its mucus..capably maybee you should boost your immune system, dont gargel too much salt because it will worsen your mucus probleme..try the upside down sinus flooding...also ...fitting luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment