Friday, December 2, 2011

I be only just dyagnosed next to Lyme disease, I'm on antibotic.?

I have have fatigue, horrible thoughts pop into my mind, panic attacks, headaces, anxiety, and freak outs. Is this mundane will the antibotic cure these things please help me!I be only just dyagnosed next to Lyme disease, I'm on antibotic.?
Yes, Lyme can create all the symptoms you describe. Also, the antibiotic can trigger what's call a "herxheimer reaction," which can impose your symptoms to temporarily worsen and maybe even bring out contemporary symptoms. Another problem is that sometimes, along with the Lyme, you own what are called co-infections. Ticks are dirty little critters, and when they bite you, sometimes they pass you more than one disease at the same time. That's why it's so far-reaching to go to a doctor who have experience treating patients with tick-borne diseases. More info at lymeinfo.web, lymenet.com, and ilads.org. Good luck!
Antibiotics is the usual way they treat lymes disease, it's slightly common, and you receive it from a tick bite. There's lots of people next to this disease, I actually thought I have it when I got Bell's palsy as rather a few sufferers have this symptom and I remembered pulling the tick out. Have a look at these sites below. The forum is great too

No comments:

Post a Comment