Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to travel but a polyp is holding me subsidise forever?

I had plans to budge across seas for a leave but I had a polyp removed a few years ago, I enjoy a followup appointment - this week which is three years later. My polyp be removed with no problems and it be a bening. I am extremely scared of going backbone to doctor and now I might put my option to travel to rest cause of it. Please aid me calm myself.
Please assist I am only 21 yearsI want to travel but a polyp is holding me subsidise forever?
if it be benign you are worrying yourself probably for nothing. Do you grasp the meaning of benign? Means nil is going on. Your body grows fingernails and hair, if you don't similar to it or it is annoying you remove it, it is benign.
I would just be in motion and assume you are fine. Besides if you go somewhere else you can capture cured there simply as well.
Don't live your time being afraid of what might not surface that hasn't happened on the other hand. The future is unknown, and can't hurt you but. The past is already at the back you and can't hurt you again.
DECIDE TO LIVE NOW.
it sounds like everything is fine, why 3 years for a follow up. It wasn't cancerous? How do you perceive other wise? If you hold been fine don't stop enjoy life because your imagination have blown things out of proportion. If your Dr, says your fine. Then be in motion with that.
Congratulation on the bio spy result for your polyp. while at hand is always a uncertainty that you might get a different outcome from your subsequent colonoscopy( the name of the audition your doctor did),not going back would tuning nothing.Infact, the sooner you do a repeat tryout the better the odds are for you.If you believe contained by God( and I hope you do), pray , keep your appointment ,consequently go on your leave. Goodluck and I'm rooting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment