Friday, December 2, 2011

I be wondering if someone can enlighten me what suitable for..?

my husband works in construction, so i guess possibly thats why yesterday he came home near alot of little like pimples on his pay for. we both think it's bacause of the sun and the sweat, we really don't know? does anyone know what he can put on his vertebrae? or why that happend? some of the little pimples had similar to puss in them.. sorry so disagreeableI be wondering if someone can enlighten me what suitable for..?
did he have a shirt on? or is it sunburn,,,if it is sunburn he could hold sun poisoning. otherwise sounds like prickly warmth,,,cool shower,,try baby powder, bedside light weight cotton tshirt,,try motrin or advil for any agony.
If they don't heal he could hold a bacterial infection.
Try using a lufa on a stick and get the nutregena acne hose and use it daily until it clears. If it doesn't or worsens call upon the MD. I am sure his back/pores/sweat/dirt/shirt aren't helping
take vitamins a e and c out loud.
It could be pimples from sweating so much, but it could also be sun poisioning. I would suggest drinking lots of water and I don`t know cocoa butter or aloe vera. Good luck!
I am a Electrician At Trade I have spent closely of Hrs out side .If he is wearing a shrit it could be heat over-hasty Try skin scrub in the nouns What that seems to do is permit the skin breath better .Do not pick it that can cause staff infection.I know this sounds crazy try puting deodrant contained by that area to hold on to it dry .sweat will cause these skin problems I am a woman I have to work in that type of corral to raise my chilren in a minute thank god I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment