Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to remove a small flat mole on the underside on my penis, what is the best method?

About 3 months ago I took a peptide called Melanotan II, which is right for helping people sunburn. Well one of the side effects is the developement of new moles and freckles. I developed a small flat mole on the underside of my ***. It is not raise above the skin, but it is rather obscurity and makes me self conscious. Mentally I would benefit from it's removal but I am unsure of how to do roughly it. I assume I need to contact a doctor but what description of doctor should I contact? A plastic surgeon? A dermotologist? Do you think it is possible to remove this lacking scarring or at least to lighting the color so it is scarcely noticeable?I want to remove a small flat mole on the underside on my ***, what is the best method?
A chopper should do the job rather nicely. Given time, it'll probably dance away on it's own!
Best bet is to leave it alone. Its merely as bad as giving yourself a style.
You would usually contact a Dermatologist about Moles and such, but I don't believe nearby is anyway to take it away yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment