Friday, December 2, 2011

I be diagnosed beside bronchitis?

But i don't want to take antibiotics, i'm looking for unprocessed treatment if you know someone tell me, please.I be diagnosed beside bronchitis?
lug the antibiotics.. natural treatments are not other the best. antibiotics work and work well when taken as directed.
The lone thing that have ever helped me (I don't embezzle antibiotics) is breathing steaming water. I use the behind the times method of pouring boiling water into a bowl and putting my obverse over the bowl with a towel over my principal to trap the steam. Breathe as deeply as you can for as long as you can stand it. Do this twice a daytime. If you like, you can put a immensely small amount of Vicks Vapor Rub in the hose down. But I find I get equal benefit from lately the water. The Vicks tend to burn my eyes even if I keep them closed.
I recommend you to pinch Astexpect is a good expectorant and anti inflammatory that serves to remove the phlegm of the Asthma, Cough and Bronchitis you will have the best so bronchitis treatment you will revolutionize very promptly your diseases in somewhat time.
why dont you try out echinaecea supplement.its great for broncitis and there are sure other supplemnts too which u can take aid from divya who is a health consultant surrounded by bangalore.she will give you the right combination of supplements which I am sure will be immensely helpful to you as you know we cnt pocket medicines for too long.
you can contact her at
divyagupta66866@yahoo.co.contained by
she is a great person and facilitate my whole people with their vigour.
all the best
benalyn dm near codeine , years back going vertebrae over 60 years doctors treated severe bronchitis with codeine but fount that is to say was addictive but i low doses it is undamaging to use and know to stop the coughing
  • manual transmission
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment