Friday, December 2, 2011

I be running my fingers through my coat today, and i notice a huge lacking hair spot on the backbone of my guide! HELP!

I dont know what it is!! I am not old, im am solitary 27. I love my hair...I embezzle care of it hugely well. I own noticed that I own been "shedding" alot more lately, but I have never noticed that smooth on top spot. Im scared! I dont wanna lose my down. What could be causing it?? What should I do?I be running my fingers through my coat today, and i notice a huge lacking hair spot on the backbone of my guide! HELP!
it could be psoriasis or alapecia? (spells) try some coal tarmacadam soap if psoriasis, if it is flaky with dandruff similar to flakes then it may be. Coal pitch shampoo works wonders to clear this. If alapecia (just plain loss of hair) you will need to pop in the doctor.
I have no belief but go to your hairdresser today. They should know.
There is really nil you can do about fuzz loss. There's lots of medicine though. Ask your doctor. Maybe Rogaine would oblige.
I was losing profusely of hair and found out I be almost anemic. I had particularly low iron. My ferritin level be 10, and the normal continuum is 10-150. I needed to get it up to around 60 to stop losing fuzz. Have you had your iron checked beside a blood test?
powerfully everyone loses at least 100 peices of coat a day but tentative ones grow in .i lose spine alot to i dont no why i think its from dyeing my curls and straigtening it andd stuff like that.. freshly go to ur doctor as soon as u can and they can help=)relax everything will be finee<3
I would shift to the doctor and get some bloodwork done for lupus and your thyroid. Alopecia is another possibility. If you diet excessively, it might be the basis too?

No comments:

Post a Comment