Thursday, September 30, 2010

I own taken myself to Florida and hold burned the devil out of my foot. Swollen and red and burns and HURTS!

So my question? What does one do for severe sunburn? I own done the aloe vera, lotions, and even mustard so if you have a remedy please permit me know as I just might try it.I own taken myself to Florida and hold burned the devil out of my foot. Swollen and red and burns and HURTS!
vinager! it works. in recent times put it on a face cloth and place it on your burn. take the sting right out.
Apply cold yogurt.
my grandma would put white vinager on a sunburn and it would emediatly take the burn away.
are you sure you didnt obtain stung by a jelly fish?
r u sure/ it is a burn and not a bug bite/
just cut past its sell-by date a clip from an allo vera plant and rub it on the burn.
OUCH!! my husband has a unbelievably fair complection and burns really confidently and i know how ya feel, next to the aloe vera gel did it have lidocaine contained by it? if not i would try to obtain some with lidocaine it really help to cool it down, i would also try soaking it in really cold dampen with a few rime cubes to help verbs some of the heat out and trim down the swelling as well, i've also used rubbing alchol on my hubbys burns he say that it helps alot. I hope your foot get to feeling better soon!
Oh I remember those days! If the aloe didn't work, try soaking it contained by cold water and after put a used teabag on the area. (The cold for the steam and swelling the teabag pulls out the sting) Make sure the teabag is cool before putting it on though!
Feel better!

  • i can't find my scan
  • i want to comfort her
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment