Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I enjoy skin allergies that seem to be to never treat! What could lend a hand? Anyone be through this?

I have core skin allergies. If I wear bad point earrings, use deodorants, come into contact with any metal, etc, etc, etc...I catch a rash and itch and it take forever to heal.I enjoy skin allergies that seem to be to never treat! What could lend a hand? Anyone be through this?
Maybe it's aluminum and nickel allergies. Go to an allergist and find a workup.
you need to find anything you are allergic to and just stop using it adjectives together. you should try some all fluent products without scent and dyes in them. use detergents that are "free" of dyes and scent. for body products you can try products from arbonne international they are all colloquial. i have unbelievably sensitive skin and have get it to clear by donig this

No comments:

Post a Comment