Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I hold something on my big toe, its approaching little holes and its spreading, any design on what it is?

it looks like something is intake away, and it started on my big toe but is spreading to the 2nd toe and my foot.I hold something on my big toe, its approaching little holes and its spreading, any design on what it is?
maybe a veruca soz cant spell lol
foot rot ?
could be athletes foot. Get some cream.
Could be a wart and they will spread ?
tinea pedis...you requirement lamisil
It sounds like Plantar's wart. They look similar to a wart but have what looks close to black specks in them. They are markedly common on the foot and rather not easy to get rid of. You must buy a special preparation for removing plantar wart. It is not the same as regular wart remover - but is close by over the counter at any drugstore. These do spread easily and can spread from soul to person. Make sure you are not sharing towels next to anyone else and wear flip flops when in the bathroom. They are cause by a fungus that loves to grow in moist environments. It will pinch several treatments over a course of weeks for them to go away completely. If you don't see progress after a week or two - see a doctor.
it could more than credible be athletes foot, you could get something from the pharmacy for this or if concerned see your GP.
sounds resembling athletes foot to me.I had it myself and it started on the top of my foot.
it may be a fungus of some nice ,a visit to the doc will enjoy you sorted out soon .
I've got holes on the sole of my foot, no view what they are. Started with one several years ago and presently have more or less 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment