Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I enjoy put up alot of substance on my thighs. Rest of my body is slim?

hence my figure is spoiled. this is because of excessive sitting and a infrequent walk i suppose. My waist is merely 27" so finding difficulty in even getting jeans next to fleshy thighs. Suggest a way to fragment off next to those extrac pounds of fleshI enjoy put up alot of substance on my thighs. Rest of my body is slim?
Emmy you better go for a walk briskly daily . be in motion for swimmng and if that's not possible do cycling( at lowest possible one mile ), it's sure to reduce the size of your thigh .
That's apposite..now your gummy. Don't get too big. You must own been consumption alot of meat lately because that's where it go..usually to the thighs.
that is a problem i know.you can exercise and be on a diet.
iknw hw u have a feeling sista...e only thg i can enunciate is its in e genes. My sisters hav e same body shape (pear shape)
i detest,hate,detestation when i need to buy jeans.i enjoy a 26 inch waist but a huge **** and fleshy thighs. My excitement to buy a pair of jeans will turn into a misery once i put them on n realise that it get jammed on my thighs. *sigh*
go for jog daily within routeen n u will be alright.
i think u hold do some yoga, it will help u. i works for me. u can obtain dvd of yoga watch them and follow or within are some classes for them.
brisk walking 30 mins daily
cycling - 30 mins
I assume u wudnt want to bind the gym.

  • hair stylist cut
  • monitor turns black
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment