Thursday, September 30, 2010

I enjoy these little tubes of skin that come stale my collar and upper body. How do I go and get rid of them?

Ok, now that your done throwing up within your own mouths...
The skin tubes are about 1/8 of an inch within length and smaller. They started about three years ago when I be 24 and were first found within my arm pits. They then traveled to my collar (they didn't move, new ones grew). I currently hold about 20 of them and they don't show severely much but I hate them. I've tried adjectives them with my finger nail but it's very tender and they bleed quite a bit approaching a shaving cut.
Any ideas?I enjoy these little tubes of skin that come stale my collar and upper body. How do I go and get rid of them?
They are call skin tags,and they're mostly cause by friction.They're very adjectives in underarms,and between folds of skin.They're also awfully easy to remove,but not by yourself,your doctor or dermatologist can remove them well.
They are called "skin tags". A doctor can nick them off pretty well. You might want to also ask the doc what is causing them. they are repeatedly an indicator of some kind of problem.
I have one that constantly grew right above my eyebrow. I don't know how I could have gotten it from friction. It in recent times grew. I had the doctor freeze it past its sell-by date and it stayed off for a while, later grew back. I be frustrated. It did hurt to try and cut it. At the time, I was using Isopropyl Alchohol to facilitate clean my frontage each morning and dark and I found after about 2 months that it have disappeared and it never grew back. In the interest of time, surrounded by your case, jump to a doctor if you can. If not, try the 90% (ish) Isopropyl Alchohol, available at any market store I've be to, like walmart, target, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment