Thursday, September 30, 2010

I own stretch results on my upper thighs, comfort!?

I have stretch results on my thighs, and a couple on my stomach. I'm fourteen, and I'm not fat at adjectives, I've never had any big growth spurts, so whats wrong?I own stretch results on my upper thighs, comfort!?
don't freak out! the majority of citizens on this planet have stretch results. if they say they don't after they are lieing to you!!
coco butter can help alleviate them faster. walmart sells a huge point of it for like $1.50 or something close to that.
it worked on my belly when i was pregnant!
i dont know but try using cocoa butter its supposed to lessen the stretch marks.
im a guy but i know this..my wife used cocoa butter lots of it did pretty correct to cover up
You don't have to be lubricant to have stretch grades. You also don't have to hold a big growth spurt. All you need is to attain a little bigger (and at 14, your still growing some). Some peoples skin have more elastic skilfulness than others, and yours just doesn't hold the ability to stretch profusely. But like others who answered this said, pretty much everyone have stretchmarks whether we like it or not and cocoa butter will muffle the appearence of them.
Getting rid of stretch marks is to some extent a difficult task. The most efficient way to bar this problem is to follow a proper care routine that prevents their fact. Massaging on the stretch marks serves as an excellent home remedy for stretch grades removal. You can either use olive grease, flaxseed oil, vitamin E grease or cod liver oil for the purpose of press. Check out http://useinfo-stretchmarks.blogspot.com... for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment