Thursday, September 30, 2010

I enjoy unforgivable sunburn on my foot...?

I have to wear dress shoes tomorow, anything i can do to confidence the pain/sooth them besides aloe...that doesnt seem to be working for me.I enjoy unforgivable sunburn on my foot...?
um, dress socks? they would moderate rubbing and maybe some lotion formerly you put them on
there might be a special sunburn lotion at the drugstore? look around, here might be something. And if the rubbing bothers you, wear pantyhose or tights and for drastic measures, ankle socks over the tights.
Best of luck!!
I always use Solarcane spray whenever I get hold of sunburn. It feels cool and it help a lot.
If Solarcane doesn't work or you can't bring any, use an ice pack and try not to put on any shoes/socks on your foot until you need to. You can also try a lotion to backing reduce the flakes but it might hurt even more.
Baby powder, soothing. Also, put babe-in-arms powder on your sheets at night, for a cool soothing emotion
get some corn huskers lotion I have sunburn so bad zilch helped. My nerves twitched non stop. I be told to get cornhuskers lotion and it worked. Also you can try some pack balm it comes in a green can a moment ago generously cover your foot with it and skulk about 3-4 hrs and the burn will most expected be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment