Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I enjoy severe stabbing pains & cramping on right side simply while pooping??

Its on my right side near the bottom of my stomach... I kinda tink it could be apendicitis, but wouldnt that hurt adjectives the time, Im only surrounded by pain while pooping... we own no insurrance to go to the doctor, save in mind I am manly. Thanks guys!
Also the last few days I enjoy been extremely gassy!I enjoy severe stabbing pains & cramping on right side simply while pooping??
You really necessitate to see a doctor. I know it's tough without insurance- but how much is your natural life worth? If it is appendicitis the sooner it's treated, the better. Go to an urgent care clinic- remember not a soul gets turned away for famine of finances! There are social systems in place to give a hand with the financial aspect-severe stabbiong torment that recurs should not be neglected!
Drink alot of cranberry liquid (YUCK, i know). It should help. If not, afterwards its possible that you streched a muscle, it hurt when i went to the bathroom too when i did strech it.
If you lay down and press surrounded by on the sore spot and it hurts
worse when you start to depress it is probably appendicitis.
It could be kidney or Gaul stones.You need to own it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment