Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I own robotic prostate cancer surgery on the 21st. What should I do to prepare?

My doctor seems to own no pre-op instructions but I'm sure I should do something.I own robotic prostate cancer surgery on the 21st. What should I do to prepare?
What is it about the 21st? That's the hours of daylight I also go "beneath the knife, as very well. My doctor is using a perineal approach. I wish us both luck!
The best site I can submit you is our Yahoo Prostate Cancer Support Forum.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/pro...
Do a search in the forum. There are lots of good answers for you.
According to my urologist and physiotrist in attendance is not a whole lot that you can do for yourself aside from Kegel exercises. You may ask your surgeon if he advise you to self-donate blood... just contained by case...
I am trying to prepare my mind, body, and spirit using meditation, pelvic floor exercises, and even biofeedback.
Hey! It may not be successful, but at least I discern I am still in control and doing something is other better than not.
I'm also a member of our local Man-To-Man Prostate Cancer Support Group. Check out The American Cancer Society for a group in the neighbourhood you.
Headscratcher
Make sure your robot feels past the worst and secure.
There are some details on this subject at this relationship
http://www.medscape.com/
viewarticle/531751_4
Hope this helps
matador 89

  • get my idea patented
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment