Thursday, September 30, 2010

I enjoy strep =[ can you lend a hand?

I have an amoxicilyn prescription, but is near anything that I can take that will massacre the pain RIGHT NOW? It hurts so bleak. </3
Thanks..I enjoy strep =[ can you lend a hand?
call your dr/gargle beside salt water/suck on rime cubes
Suck on ice cubes, enjoy some ice cream, or name your doctor for more tips.
sherbert ice cream. i have strep throat for 3 months. your lucky your not allergic to the anti biotics. however. i had tonsils taken out. but anyways. i in recent times ate TONS of sherbert ice cream. it numbed my throat. and also try that vix throat spray
Hi, I've have it too. My doctor also gave me painkillers together near the antibiotics so that I could use them when the pain become unbearable. They may also manufacture you a little bit drowsy - and you may sleep over this unbroken hell until things get a moment or two better! Just a note give or take a few Strep: keep on going strictly for the full 10 days beside antibiotics, even once you start feeling better, or the monster would return near a vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment