Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I enjoy some sort of gum infection...?

How can I tell if it's viral or bacterial?
It's around one tooth, and the tooth is strong. My gum is red and sore with some small spots of translucent white over it that swing day to year.
I think it's be there for approaching 4 days now? The nouns affected have grown to include the part of my inner cheek that's touching it, but it's still a relatively small nouns.
I don't know if this is gingivitis or some sort of cold sore that's *in* my mouth instead of on it or what. It's never bled (making gingivitis less credible?) and it doesn't look anything like thrush.
If it is viral, what can I do to create it go away faster?I enjoy some sort of gum infection...?
Talk to your dentist. Only he can engineer a determination, as he can actually see it, and culture it.
Get some hydrogen peroxide at the drugstore and rinse your mouth every daytime. It will kill the germs that is cause the problem and prevent future infections. Our complete family uses it and we practically never hold to go to the dentist. Dentists dont relay you about it because they are within business to make money and want to hang on to you coming back.
Gently brush next to Hydrogen Peroxide at least once a light of day to get it into the edges of the gums and swish more or less every 4 hours.
It will bubble the infection out of your gums and kill discomfort very promptly. I would say surrounded by 5 to 7 day s your gums will be wholesome again. Painlessly.
I too have be using Hydrogen Peroxide for 40 years and have mediocre teeth but excellent gums. We also from time to time need the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment