Thursday, September 30, 2010

I enjoy something on the side of my toe beside my little toe i.e. white and complex i own tried corn removers?

well it is on the side of the toe beside my little toe i own tried corn removers but is not helping it is white and hard in attendance is no liquid surrounded by it i have tried to pop it but adjectives it dose is send distress all over my foot can any one serve it is driving me crazy it hurts to walk on it to thank youI enjoy something on the side of my toe beside my little toe i.e. white and complex i own tried corn removers?
its a wart. travel to the doctors & they will freeze it & then cut it past its sell-by date. dont worry it doesnt hurt!! i have one myself,... i think surrounded by the same spot where on earth yours is to!!
if its not a wart, maybe you should travel the podiatrists. he or she should be able to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment