Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Have extremely bad stretch grades but can I stilll...?

Hi everyone, from the title of my question I assume you must know what position I'm in:
I hold terrible stretch grades on my breast
And I would like to know if you deduce I can still wear low cut t-shirts. Please answer me, it has given my confidence a actual blow.
What would you think if you saw somebody next to stretch marks on their breats, could you still be attracted to them (men), would you find it disgusting?


THANKYOu for any answers!!!...I Have extremely bad stretch grades but can I stilll...?
Cocoa butter have a lotion specificall for stretch marks.
100% Vitam. E Oil
I own them there too and I wear low cut shirts...my bf doesn't safekeeping...he just read between the lines LOL so gurl don't hide them...conjecture of them as sexy because you have boobs!
Hope that I help mami!!
PS I put cocoa butter and lemon juice on my stretch results to make them lighter!!
Well you could try some bio grease its pretty good use it regular and you will see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment