Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I enjoy lately taken up smoking again?

and it must be stopped. So smokers/ former smokers tell me why I am an idiotI enjoy lately taken up smoking again?
I'm not going to give an account you that you are idiot--it's an addiction and we all know it. I am on daytime 8 of no-smoking and let me bring up to date you...it's nice, but I miss it!!
I got on Chantix and it's GREAT! I am starting my third week smoke free and while I do miss the movement and ocular and social aspect of smoking, I can honestly say that I enjoy no craving whatsoever for a cigarette.
All I can say is quit, quit, and quit again. Good luck!
smoking is fine. **** the soaring class
Well someone told me that if you stop smoking and then start again that it is much worse on your lungs than if you never stopped. So you may enjoy more sensitive lungs. I kind of thought this be a bunch of crap but thought it might help!! ;)
Because you have already stopped??? surley you was over the worst of it?
Read Allan Carr's Easy bearing to stop smoking, worked for me and many nation i know
I quit for 15 months and started back, so I guess I am an idiot too! I quit again contained by Feb. and used both the patch and nicotine gum (at the same time lol). Now I chew nic gum close to a crackhead. Try it, you will prob like it. Make sure you gain the coated kind and put that cig out, it make ya smell!
I do know that every time you quit and start in again it keep getting harder and harder to quit.
You have a will and if you really want to do it you can!
It is a filthy dirty stinking assassin!! UGH!

I was deliver by calling on the name of Jesus, who deliver us if we have Him contained by our lives,
Cancer will stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment